Arrange your press accreditation for transport logistic
We would like to thank you for your interest in transport logistic and we look forward to seeing you at the trade fair and reading, seeing, or listening to your reports! It is best if you arrange your press accreditation directly online.
As a trade fair organizer, we support journalists in their reporting on the trade fair with a press accreditation. We kindly ask for your understanding that press tickets can only be issued to persons who can document their journalistic activities.
In order to avoid queues in the press center, we recommend that you accredit online in advance. In this way you will receive your free press ticket in advance of the trade fair.
Please note: For your accreditation we require proof of your journalistic activity. Please provide proof of your journalistic activity in pdf or jpg format (max. 1 MB).
Acceptable proofs include the following:
- An official valid press ID
- An imprint that verifies your editorial activity
- A published report or article (signed with your name) which is not older than six months (for photographers: photo credit)
Read also the accreditation guidelines of Messe München.
After successful verification of your data you will receive your free press ticket via email. Please print it out at home and bring it with you to the trade fair. With this ticket, you have a direct access during transport logistic from June 4–6, 2019.
Accreditation on site
Accreditation during the fair will also be possible in the Press Center West. It will open one day before the fair, on Monday, June 3, 2019.
|Press Center East opening times, June 3-7, 2019|
The exhibition does not open until 9:00 a.m.. This also applies for admission with a press ticket.
- Proof of your journalistic activity is also required for on-site accreditation. Further information can be found in the accreditation guidelines of Messe München.
- The press ticket does not entitle you to free use of Munich Public Transport (MVV) public transport. Please buy a ticket for your journey to and from the fair ground.
- Parking: Accredited journalists may park free of charge at the press parking space P9 (access via gate 9).