Equipment for combined transport
- Tank containers, special containers
- Interchangeable containers and superstructures
- Small and medium-sized containers
- Air-freight pallets
- Road vehicles for transporting containers and interchangeable containers
- Rail vehicles for transporting semi-trailers, interchangeable containers and containers
- Rail vehicles for transporting articulated vehicles
- Dual-mode transport systems
- Roll on/roll off service and ferry transport
- System solutions for combined transport
Equipment for combined transport, also known as intermodal transport or multimodal transport, links up different modes of transport into a continuous transport chain. The classic example is the road-rail model, and with long delivery chains, transport by ship or air is also generally involved, upstream of downstream. The exhibitors here inform visitors about their innovations for making transshipment in terminals simpler, faster and more secure, and for optimizing the planning and distribution of transports in combined transport equipment.
Read even more about truck driver shortages and cargo space shortages.